|Welcome to BeeBox!
| The company that says a hello is Beebox eHive,
BeeBox provides services that can be used with friends or in a social network. Our services unite people in fun and Humane way. At the same time though, we handle the user's details with great care, keeping your data protected.
|Terms and conditions
Beebox eHive, (“Beebox” or “we”), is a digital marketing company which runs campaigns to boost up the business in the digital world. Also developes applications / product and services that are made available via popular app stores like iTunes App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore, and other platforms such as Facebook and other popular platforms
Acceptance of these Terms of Service creates a binding legal agreement between you (also the “User”) and Beebox (“User Agreement”). Each time you download one of our product to your device or connect to one of our services on any platform, a new User Agreement is concluded and its terms apply to your use of the specific product that you accepted these Terms of Service for.
1. About these Terms of Service:
2. About playing our Games:
- 1.2 App stores and platforms may provide their own terms that apply to your relationship with these app stores and platforms.
- 1.3 You represent that you are 14 years or older. If you are younger than 18 years, you can only download or connect to our services on your device, if your parent(s) or legal guardian have/has reviewed these Terms of Service and allowed you to download or connect to our services subject to these Terms of Service. Beebox may require adequate proof of your identity and age and consent from a parent or guardian at any time.
- 1.4 You represent that you are accessing our service as a private person. Any commercial use of our service is not allowed.
3. User conduct:
- 2.1 You can use our service upon download to your device. Information about features and functions inside our services can be found in the descriptions on the app stores and platforms, in support sections inside our app and on the Beebox website.
- 2.2 Our services are free to use, but you may subjected to purchase to use the service extensively inside our product. Prices for Virtual Items include applicable statutory turnover tax. Means of payment may vary depending on which app store or platform you make your purchase. Without prejudice to Sec. 3 below, Virtual Items cannot be exchanged into real money or refunded. You understand that you do not own Virtual Items, but acquire a limited license to use Virtual We may use thrid parties help in payment options, Beebox has no control over their terms of service whatsoever.
- 2.3 You understand that downloading or connecting to our services requires an Internet connection that you are responsible for. Your Internet service provider may charge you for gaining access to the Internet.
- 2.4 We continuously strive to improve our products / services and may add new or remove existing features and content, but we will only do so taking into consideration and balancing User interests, and never change characteristic parts of a product and service. Beebox is under no obligation to continue providing either support or updates for versions of a service that are not up-to-date.
- 2.5 Beebox may automatically update products, also on the User’s mobile device, if the device’s settings allow for it, in particular to ensure the security of the system, for the sake of stability and compatibility, but only in due consideration of User interests.
- 2.6 Maintenance may affect availability of our products, and will only happen in due consideration of User interests. Downtimes may also be caused by technical problems beyond Beebox's control.
4. User communication and content:
- 3.1 You shall download and connect to our service only for your personal use and according to these Terms of Service, any app store and platforms terms and applicable law.
- 3.2 You shall only download and use our services and acquire Virtual Items from the app stores and platforms that we make our products available on, and only use our products / services on devices and platforms that we provide the relevant product / service for.
- 3.3 You shall not interfere with our products and services inside our service irrespective of whether or not this includes manipulation of the software, backend or networks. In particular and without limitation you shall not: create, offer or use hacks, cheats, exploits or any other unauthorized application, tool or command that modifies the product or service or circumvents technical protection measures in a way not intended by Beebox;decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer our products;create, offer or use any malware (e.g. computer viruses, Internet worms, Trojan horses, hoaxes, dialers);offer, provide or acquire our products or Virtual Items by means other than explicitly facilitated by Beebox;spy on Beebox, its products or any other services or users or collect data unauthorized;sell and transfer a user details.
- 3.4 If provision of information or data is required, you must provide all of these accurately and in full, and keep them up-to-date at all times.
5. Liability and limitation of liability:
- 4.1 Our services may allow you to communicate with other users and post content (e.g. texts, pictures). When you interact with other users or make content available via our services, you shall not:post or use any communication or content that breaches applicable law including third-party rights, e.g. rights in intellectual property, rights to confidentiality or rights to privacy;post or use any communication or content that is abusive, unethical, racist, obscene, pornographic, discriminating, harmful to minors or glorifies violence, or is objectionable in any other way;insult, threaten, provoke or harass others including other users as well as Beebox and its employees and director, for example, by using abusive language, stalking or spamming;post or use any communication or content for commercial purposes;link or refer to any source outside our services that is in breach of this Sec. 4.1
- 4.2 Beebox, in this context only the provider of the technical means to communicate or make content available, is neither obliged nor able to monitor communication or content made available by you or other users via our services, and does not assume any liability to that extent. Any person that makes communication or content available via our Games remains solely responsible for such communication and content, so you remain responsible for your communication and content. You shall indemnify Beebox against all and any claims that are brought against Beebox as a result from your breach of Sec. 4.1, unless not caused by your fault.
- 4.3 Beebox reserves to remove any such communication or content, if we have reasonable ground to believe them to infringe third party rights or any other applicable law or Sec. 4.1. If you believe communication or content made available via our services infringes your rights or is in breach of these Terms of Service, please notify us at email@example.com
- 4.4 By making communication or content available via our services, you grant Beebox a permanent right to use your communication and content for display inside our Games, to publish your communication and content in all media and to adapt them for this purpose. You may withdraw from this grant of rights by giving appropriate notice to Beebox at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contract duration and termination:
- 5.1 Nothing in these Terms of Service shall limit Beebox’s liability where applicable law does not allow for such limitation. In particular, Beebox’s liability shall not be limited:for death or personal injury from Beebox’s or any of our statutory representatives’ or agents’ negligence or malice;for any other kind of damages and loss from Beebox’s or any of our statutory representatives’ or agents’ gross negligence or malice or fraud;in case Beebox has assumed an explicit quality guarantee;in case Beebox is liable according to the Liability Law.
- 5.2 Without prejudice to Sec. 5.1 and only where applicable law allows for such limitation, Beebox shall only be liable for Beebox’s or any of our statutory representatives’ or agents’ slight negligence, if this causes a breach of an essential obligation under this User Agreement (obligations that need to be fulfilled in order to achieve the purpose of this User Agreement and on whose fulfillment a User can usually rely upon). In this case, Beebox's liability shall be limited to predictable damages and losses that usually occur in these cases. Any further liability of Beebox is excluded.
7. Final provisions:
- 6.1 This User Agreement runs for an indefinite term.
- 6.2 Either party may terminate this User Agreement at any time by giving 14-days notice (written or electronic communication, e.g. via e-mail, required). You may also terminate the User Agreement with immediate effect by deleting the service from your device or removing the service from your platform of use.
- 6.3 If we have reasonable ground to believe that you are in material breach of these Terms of Service, we may suspend your access to our service and/or terminate this User Agreement. Your breach of Sec. 3 or 4 shall be considered a material breach.
- 6.4 Either party may terminate the User Agreement for cause without giving notice. Grounds for such termination for cause include material breach of these Terms of Service.
- 6.5 Upon expiry, you will no longer be able to access the service that was the subject matter of the User Agreement. Your in-app progress and any other service-related data will be deleted. Only if Beebox continues to operate the service, you may again download the services or access the products on various platform whereby a new User Agreement will start to run. However, any service-related data cannot be restored.
- 7.1 Bebox may transfer all or a part of its rights or obligations pursuant to this User Agreement to a third party without your consent. You may transfer any of your rights or obligations under this User Agreement only with our prior written approval.
- 7.2 We reserve to amend these Terms of Service at any time. We will notify you about amendments by a special note, either by notification inside the service or in the description of a App update on a Platform. You may object to the changes within 14 days from such notice. If you do not object within 14 days, the changes shall be deemed accepted by you. If you object, we may terminate this User Agreement in accordance with Sec. 6
- 7.3 This User Agreement is in accordance with Indian law, If your place of residence is outside of India at the time you enter into this User Agreement, mandatory provisions of law in your jurisdiction concerning applicable law shall remain unaffected and apply.
- 7.4 If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Log files when visiting Beebox; cookies:
User and User data at Beebox:
By taking part in a Beebox services or a product, a user allows Beebox to use its data (e.g. user name and other information given during the use of the same) for staging the product(s) and services, in other words to offer the user a safe, smooth, efficient and customised user experience. Beebox is continually refining its product and services, adapting them to user requirements by using data provided anonymously or under a pseudonym and may include safe data for improving the user experience. Beebox positively encourages every user to make an active contribution to the design of its product and services. We use personal user data to manage and or personalise subsequent visits, and to operate and stage the future products. Since the majority of Beebox provide an opportunity for a communal user experience, Beebox may also display your user details and other information to your friends and other users.In addition to this, Beebox may collect and use a user's personal data if it is needed for billing any product and services that have been used. Beebox may also use the data in locked form to comply with retention periods laid down by law or required by contract.If a user sends us an enquiry or subscribes to special services, such as a newsletter, we will ask it for the information that we need in order to deal with its request. This information is used on a voluntary basis and only to the extent required or previously approved by the user (see also Item 11).We may appoint third parties to help us provide our services (e.g. for operating technical platforms or processing payments). However, we take responsibility for monitoring how your information is used at any time.
Email and other electronic addresses / addresses:
Every user has the opportunity (when registering for a game, for example) to state its email or other electronic addresses / addresses, so that we can send out news, welcome and other promotional messages. Users may also order newsletters from us about Beebox or our products.Users may at any time decline to receive email advertising, other commnunication modes or a newsletter and can withdraw consent with immediate or at earliest in effect. The simplest way for a user to do this is to use the special link or the email function and to specify its preferred settings.
Use of personal data for marketing purposes:
We never sell out the user’s personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.If the user has given consent (see also Item 11), we may display targeted advertising in Beebox products and services, or we may place or arrange for a cookie (see Item 2 above) so that targeted advertising can be displayed in the user’s browser. This might include advertising that could be of particular interest to the user, or its age group or where it lives. We mainly advertise our own products and services. If we ever advertise for a third party, we will not provide the advertiser with any personal data and IP addresses and device identifiers (such as MAC addresses) will be duly abbreviated. Device identifiers help to optimize the delivery of the advertisements. They are not collected or stored, but only accessed locally on the user’s device and immediately converted to secure hashed-based identifiers so that they cannot be resolved back to the original device identifier.
Our partners and advertisers may share information with us:
We may get information about you and your activity off Beebox's services from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with. If so, we may collect log information (described above) from those sites or apps. Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
Use of personal data by other users on Beebox:
Depending on the user settings, other users may see personal data in the app or on the relevant platform. We do not allow other players to use this information outside the service. If another player obtains personal data because of the way the user has adjusted the settings, we can no longer guarantee the protection of that information any more. For this reason, each user should check beforehand that its settings only allow its data to be viewed by people it trusts.
Beebox's products are offered through a variety of platforms, such as on Google's Play Store, Apple's App Store and other platforms for apps and software.Any platform of this kind might collect and use personal details whenever the user accesses it, registers with it or uses it. Beebox has no control over this whatsoever. Users will find all the relevant information in the terms and conditions and in the data privacy policies of the platform concerned.
Use of other plugins:
Our products, services and websites may also contain other plugins. Each plugin is the responsibility of its provider (e.g. Twitter, Google). Again, this means that we have no control over the amount of information that the respective provider collects with the help of its own plugin, or how it then uses that information.If the user is not yet a customer of the provider or has not (yet) consented there to having its data collected and used, we recommend not clicking on these plugins.If, on the other hand, the user is already a customer of the plugin provider, it should refer directly to the relevant provider for information on the kind and amount of personal data it collects and uses, and for what purpose.
Information; deletion and blocking of data:
Users are always able to view their given user details (e.g. user name, address, mobile number,..) by logging in to the relevant platform and calling up the product. Users can make their own deletions and amendments there directly.Beebox will immediately provide information free of charge on any other user data and inventory data – electronically or in writing, if so requested. Before furnishing any information, we may insist on being sent some form of documentation to prove the enquirer's identity and confirm its authenticity.Once the user's contractual agreement with Beebox has come to an end, essential data will be blocked for an appropriate processing period, and any optional information other than that will be erased.
Withdrawal of consent; objection to advertising, market research or opinion polls:
While the use of personal data is based on consent given by the user, this may be withdrawn at any time with immediate effect with or without any notice. Withdrawing consent may result in services no longer being available, or to a user's contractual agreement being terminated. We also reserve the right to base our data privacy procedures on statutory regulations at any time.If a user wishes to object to its personal details being used for advertising, market research or opinion polls, further information can be obtained from contacting (support.beebox.in). A notice or unsubscribe option (e.g. a button) may be provided on each service used. If the user sends an objection, advertising that does not use its personal data will not be affected.If anything is still unclear, a visit to our FAQ is certain to be helpful (support.beebox.in). From there, you can also send a message to our experts here at Beebox.
Its our job to look after the serious stuff - keeping your information safe. At BeeBox we adhere to strict data protection law and handle your personal details with great care to ensure absolute privacy.We use standard security practices, including encryption, passwords and physical security measures, to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. Your user account information is stored on a secure server with firewall protection. If a user enters sensitive data (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).If you have any queries about the security of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time on email@example.com
|Thank you for being a part of the Beebox community. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at
The beebox Team